The Modernization and Construction Department is responsible for the planning and implementation of renovation and construction projects in collaboration with architects, engineers, and consultants. In addition, the department oversees the Unit Turnaround Function, preparing vacated units for re-occupancy. Other key functions of the department include; Project Management and Procurement.
For more information, call 423-232-4784 or inquire at the department’s offices, 901 Pardee Street.
Modernization and Construction Personnel
- Mark S. Markland, Director, Modernization and Construction
- Andy Nelson, Modernization Manager
- Derrick Garland, Unit Turnaround Manager
- Travis Coffey, Procurement Specialist
- Adam Warren, Project Manager
- Dwight Harrell, Construction Project Manager