Change of Income - Public Housing

This form may only be used to report a change in income. All changes requesting the addition or deletion of household members must be reported in person at the JCHA Main Administrative Office located at 901 Pardee Street.

Please note: This form will be processed to report your interim change in income to the JCHA Department of Admissions and Occupancy. Further documentation may be required to complete an interim change in rent (i.e. paystubs, unemployment payment printout, child support payment history, etc.). You will receive a letter by first class mail requesting additional documentation if needed.

By my signature, I certify that the information entered in this form is true, accurate, and complete.