- Affordable Housing
- About Us
Step 1: Download Public Housing Application
To get your name on our public housing waiting list, please download and print the application.
Download and print all parts of the Public Housing Application >
Hard copy applications can be picked up at the Administration Offices, 901 Pardee Street.
Step 2: Apply in Person
Once you complete all sections, sign and date your application and bring it in person to:
Johnson City Housing Authority
901 Pardee Street
Johnson City, Tennessee 37605-0059
Applications are accepted Monday through Thursday 9 am to 12 pm only. Please do not mail in applications.
Step 3: Same-Day Interview
We will conduct your personal interview when you turn in your completed application. Please bring the following items with your application:
- Proof of identity for all adults in the family
- Social Security Cards for all family members
- Birth Certificates for all family members
- Income statements with account numbers, names and addresses
- Contact information for current and previous landlords
- Medical expense report for elderly or disabled family members
- Proof of marital status